- Access classes you have purchased
- Mark which meals and dishes you have made
- Save dishes and meals you want to make to your cookbook
- Add notes to your favorites
- Learn extra tips and tricks in our free daily emails
Congrats! You will now receive our free email.
Complete your registration to take advantage of exclusive member benefits.
- Save dishes and meals you want to make to your cookbook
- Add Notes to your favorite
- Keep tracks of which meal and dishes you have made
Congratulations! You are now a member.
Spread the word. Inspire your friends.
Invite your friends to join Cook Taste Eat, and inspire them to make applause-worthy meals at home.
DON'T MISS OUT.
Join our culinary crew, spread the Cook Taste Eat love, and we'll enter you in our prize give aways!
Enjoy member-only benefits like:
- Free daily emails that increase your culinary knowledge and confidence in the kitchen
- Your personal cookbook filled with your Cook Taste Eat favorites
TMG Culinary Media Monthly Sweepstakes Official Rules
The TMG Culinary Media Monthly Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on the first day of each month (excluding the first Sweepstakes, which will begin at 12:00 a.m. EST on September 23, 2012) (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the same calendar month (excluding the first Sweepstakes, which will end at 11:59 p.m. EST on October 31, 2012) (the “Sweepstakes End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TMG Culinary Media, Inc. (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Sweepstakes Sponsor and not to Facebook.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter, register to become a member of CookTasteEat.com (the “Website”) by visiting the Website, entering your email address and selecting a password, or by logging in via Facebook Connect. Once a member, complete the Sweepstakes entry form at www.CookTasteEat.com/invite-friends (the “Entry Form”) by providing your name and inviting your friends to sign up to receive free daily emails from the Sweepstakes Sponsor. You may manually enter your friends’ email addresses or invite them to join via the Facebook tool located on the Entry Form. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each friend who signs up for the free daily emails during the Sweepstakes Period, with a maximum of fifty (50) entries for each Sweepstakes.
Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sweepstakes Sponsor. To enter by mail, print your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, date of birth, and email address on a three-by-five-inch card. Put the card in an envelope, affix first-class postage, and send it to the Sweepstakes Sponsor with attention to the TMG Culinary Media Monthly Sweepstakes. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the last day of each month during the Sweepstakes Period. A maximum of fifty (50) entries per person, regardless of method of entry. Mechanically reproduced entries not accepted. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. PRIZE: During each Sweepstakes Period, there will be one (1) prize offered, consisting of a gift card to the store and in the amount set forth on the Entry Form. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. Odds of winning is affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Total approximate retail value of the prize will be set forth on the Entry Form. Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. The winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, the winner may be required to provide proof of identification. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner of any prize with a value of $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and who have registered to become a member of the Website. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about the last day of each month, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will randomly select the winner. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. The winner will be notified by email within thirty (30) days of the drawing. In the event the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. The winner agrees to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes Sponsor and Facebook, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and the winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by California law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in San Francisco, California.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the first name, last initial, city and state of the winner after the Sweepstakes End Date, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “TMG Culinary Media Monthly Sweepstakes Winners List” to the Sweepstakes Sponsor. Requests for the winners list must be received no later than ninety (90) days from the Sweepstakes End Date (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
7. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR:
TMG Culinary Media, Inc.
335 Powell Street, 13th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
8. NOTICE: The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
9. Copyright ã 2012 TMG Culinary Media, Inc. All rights reserved. TMG Culinary Media, Inc. and the associated logo are trademarks of TMG Culinary Media, Inc. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.